The photographs submitted must meet with these specifications.
Please provide one recent photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself. The photographs should be:
- 3,5 x 4,5 cm taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and contrast against the background.
- Clear quality and with the face in focus.
- Printed on normal photographic paper (camera print).
- Full face, non-smiling (without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background).
- Please glue the Photograph on the Visa Application Form. It has to be glued to the form and not stapled!
Please follow these instructions carefully. If photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete.
You can make a photo at the Russian Visa Application Centre on the day you submit your documents, if you do not have a recent photo or it has not been accepted.